Deposit with Boku
Boku is a quick and convenient way for depositing funds from your mobile device into your online gambling account, a system that has been in place since 2009.
Boku is the largest independent carrier billing company globally, allowing customers to pay for online goods and services without the need to use a bank, credit or debit card.
As long as you have a mobile phone or tablet device that has a network carrier, you can use the credit on your mobile top up account (if you are a pay as you go customer) to fund your online purchases, whether that be online video games or online gambling services.
Boku is most popular with customers who rather not use their bank account, allowing for fast and convenient deposits online.
Signing Up To Boku
There are no forms to fill in and there is no need to give your personal details, making this an anonymous payment method.
The company you are using won’t know your personal details or your payment methods, meaning there is no chance of being hacked.
If you have a contract device, you can spend as much as you like, but pay as you go customers will have a limit, more on this a little further in our article.
How to Deposit with Boku
To make deposits via Boku, visit the cashier of your chosen online gambling company and follow these instructions;
- Make sure your mobile device is switched on and that your network is active. If you are using a pay as you go service, make sure you have sufficient funds on your mobile before proceeding.
- Choose your preferred currency for your bankroll and click to make a deposit.
- Select your mobile phone network from the list provided (or Boku) and click the deposit option.
- Type in the amount you wish to deposit, remembering to enter any promotional codes at this point and click submit.
- A new browser will emerge and will require you to type in your mobile number to complete the transaction. Once this is completed, your bankroll will be topped up with your initial deposit amount.
Is it safe to deposit with Boku?
Yes, Boku is one of the most secure payment options due to the fact that you don’t need to enter any details tied to your bank account or credit card.
However, you will not be able to witdraw funds to your mobile phone but this just adds to the level of security as no funds can be taken from your mobile account.
Are there any fees?
Boku impose no fees to use their service, the only fees come from your service provider, but the majority of times, you won’t have any fees applied to your transaction.
If you are using an online gambling service that requires you to exchange currencies, you will be charged a small fee.